Dealer Tiers #
There are 3 dealer tiers at BlizzardLED.
Tier 1 – Perfect for small shop that don’t do a ton of lighting installs, or if you’re a bigger shop, looking to try out the product
- Opening order requirement: $0
- Minimum sales requirement: $0
- Minimum order amount for free freight: $2,000
- Territory Protection: none
Tier 2 – Perfect for shops who do lighting installs fairly regularly or have good foot traffic purchasing lighting
- Opening order requirement: $4,000
- Minimum sales requirement: $1,500 quarterly / $6,000 annually
- Minimum order amount for free freight: $4,000
- Territory Protection: 15 miles or 20 minute commute, whichever comes first
Tier 3 – This is our distributor tier. You are authorized to sell to dealers within your territory
- Opening order requirement: $7,500
- Minimum sales requirement: $2,500 quarterly / $10,000 annually
- Minimum order amount for free freight: $7,500
- Territory Protection: Retail – 15 miles or 20 minute commute, whichever comes first. Distribution to other dealers – 60 mile radius
If a dealer fails to meet a quarterly quota, that dealer will be placed on a probationary period for the next quarter. If a dealer fails to meet a quarterly quota for 2 consecutive quarters, that dealer will be demoted to a lower tier. Tier demotions are subject to BlizzardLED’s discretion.
Dealer Shipping #
Please allow up to 72 hours to process an order (give or take) for in stock items. In some cases, built to order items will take longer and will be noted on the product page. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. However, in most cases products show up on your doorstep within 2-5 business days after shipping. Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealer Territory #
Dealer territory is awarded at tier 2 and upgraded at tier 3. Once locked in at tier 2, addition of another shop within a 15 mile radius (or 20 minute commute per google, which ever comes first) will NOT be permitted if they are direct competitors of the same brands.
- Territory protection example 1: shop A and shop B are both in Houston, TX. Shop A and shop B are only 10 miles away from each other, however according to google maps, they are a 23 minute commute from each other. Both shop A and shop B to operate as BlizzardLED dealers.
- Territory protection example 2: shop A and shop B are both in Chicago, IL. Shop A is a install shop and authorized Can-Am dealer, while shop B is a walk in retail store, similar to Auto Zone. Both shop A and shop B to operate as BlizzardLED dealers.
- Territory protection example 3: shop A and shop B are both in Salt Lake City, UT. Shop A is a install shop and authorized Can-Am dealer, while shop B is an install shop and authorized CFMoto dealer. Since both shops are dealers for separate manufacturers at the time of becoming tier 2, both shop A and shop B to operate as BlizzardLED dealers.
Please note that territory protection only protects those who become dealers AFTER territory protection is authorized. If shop A is a tier 1 dealer and has been prior to shop B signing up as a tier 2 dealer, shop A is grandfathered in.
At this time, No 3rd party online selling is allow. BlizzardLED ONLY are, and will remain to be, the only authorized seller on 3rd party seller on platforms such as eBay, Amazon, etc.
BlizzardLED guarantees that all of our lighting products sold as new will be free of any manufacturer defects as it’s used as intended and cared-for properly. User error such as, but not limited to, improper installation, damage due to fall or crash, pulling and breaking of wires and more are NOT covered under warranty. For full warranty information, visit our warranty page
Just some notes from us #
In the grand scheme of things, there is money to be made for everyone. Our goal is to have a “family” oriented brand that meshes with everyone. If you have issues with anything, just reach out to us so we can figure them out. We look forward to working with you and growing together!
Looking to become a dealer and join the BlizzardLED family? Visit: https://blizzardled.com/dealer-registration/